Thursday, January 12, 2012

My note

With pen in hand , under the moonlight i etch down a letter of love , i erase and re-write
how do i put into words how you cured my strife ?
rescuing me the untamed seas of this ending life
you changed my life in more ways than you'll ever know
i remember that day how you set my faith in love aglow
a friend's advice and a mother's guidance
you awakened in me, an un-silencing conscious
you made me a stranger to others,but as we grew i cared less
my love for you and what it stood for i would never suppress
pen down, i see you from where i sit
the moonlight shining on you , as if internally lit
and yet you will never read this letter , for the words of love you cannot say
but i know that allah loves me because he allowed me to don you each and every day
you are but four corners of fabric that i so desperately love
you are who i am , a command sent from above
i call you hijjab , but oh you are so much more
you are my protection, my light, my dignity and to jannah my door


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

love ! ! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers