Wednesday, February 1, 2012

11 months ! !


12.00 am . 2/2/2012 . all my love for you free ! ! wishing u a very happy annversary dear ! . 11months . bukan senang 2 , hehe . lagi sebulan nak setahun . kuat jugak saya ni bertahan ea . btw . thnks a lot afiq aizat coz alwys with me . thnks coz accept me . and thnks for all :D . we've had our ups and downs but we stood by each other no matter what happened we maintained this love so on our annivrsry of 11months i just wanna say this " THANK YOU " :) . your love makes my days so very bright :) daddy ... i may find my prince . and i  think i had found him . hihi . >>afeque aizat<<
i know we are too young,and it's still early to say this . but . i hope you're the one ...good things come to those who wait ryt dear ?? so , i always waiting for you! . hehehe . hmm . you want know something .. ? hmm . i dream of being with you forever . :) . then , i dream , someday,i'll visit paris . . . with you .. :D . 
i won't ever get tired of loving you . 
love does not consist of gazing at each other,but in looking together in the same direction . our annivrsry is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together . love is the best refreshment in life . 
dear god . i wanna take a minute,not to ask for anything from you,but simply to say thank you,for all i have . family , friends and you . alhamdullah . :) when we first met,i had no idea you would be so important to me , now,i know,u're very important for me . i miss you badly ! n love you . i hope you you love me too . hehe :D please take care my heart . i dont want a perfect boyfriend . i just want someone to act silly with,someone who treats me well ang loves being with me more than anything :)
________________________ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

love ! ! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers