Tuesday, February 7, 2012

12.52pm

12.52PM , omg , hmm . stll cnt sleep .  too many things inside my mind  @-_-@  ... too many things to do with so limited time. Need to be more organize... or i need to breakaway for refreshment? . miss my family , my mr . afiq (♥) , hmm , i thnk he sleep now || gud nite dear ,  i know u tired , all day hang out with me :) it so k , take rest k , c u morow bunny || . first time sleeping with my mp3 playing the slow sound . hope i get a good sleep this night . hmm . muke kena gatal-gatal pula , hmm , i dont knw wht allrgc hppnd to me :'( i want my mom now ... 

.......
number one reasons : 
1) stressed
2) nightmares
3) thinking ABOUT everything 
4) caffeine
5) miss family & 
6) insomnia ==" (wishnotbehappenforme)

________________________ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

love ! ! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers